Creating a User account without a Worker account will give the user access to log in but not to record changes under their name as a worker, their changes will not appear in the Audit Log. Refer to Creating Worker and Linked User account for steps on how to create a Worker account linked to a User Account.
User accounts without Worker Accounts will not appear in the Conflict Check.
1. Click on Systems Settings (Step 1 in image below)
2. Click on User Accounts (Step 2 in image below)
3. Click on New (Step 3 in image below)
4. Fill in the user’s basic information (Step 1), choose a Role for them (Step 2) and make sure thier username is their UPN or Microsoft office email (your organizations typical email’s if unsure check another working account) (Step 3)
Note: its very important that you assign only one main Role for the user (if the role is not prefixed or starts with “Add On”) typically that is a choice between: Volunteer, General Staff Access, CLASS Admin and CLASS Admin Advanced (least permissions to the most permissions)
5. Press the button and the user’s page.
Community Legal Centres Australia acknowledges the traditional owners of the lands across Australia and particularly acknowledges the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, traditional owners of the land on which the Community Legal Centres Australia office is situated. We pay deep respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Community Legal Centres Australia is a proudly inclusive organisation and an ally of the LGBTIQ+ community and the movement toward equality.