2. Click on Workers on the secondary menu Step 2 indicated in the image above.
3. Select New from the top right corner of the screen, to create a New Worker.
4. The window below will open. Fill in details of the user. Please use formal names and work details ensure any fields with an asterisk or red exclamation mark are filled. Enter in First Name and Last Name, Email and any other details you wish to record in CLASS.
5. Assign the user with a role by ticking on a tick box .
A majority of users will be General Staff Access role. Please read the Roles section of the Online guide if you are unsure which role to assign a user. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
General Information Important Details
Finally, choose the appropriate role. In this example we chose General Staff Access
6. Fill in the Log in Credentials
7. Click on Save to create the account or Save and New to create an account and then create another user.
You can now inform the user that their CLASS account is ready, forward them the link to CLASS (https://centre.classlaw.org.au), and ask them to try logging in.
Users are allowed 10 attempts to successfully login. Should they fail an 11th time, the user will be automatically denied anymore attempts for 10 minutes. Their account is locked.
If a User Account is locked, the CHANGE USERNAME link will NOT be available or appear as an option.
The CLASS Admin can manually unlock the account if required. Navigate to the users account in Users, click on the user’s account name and un-tick LOCKED and Save.
Should you need to disable an account, that is keep the account in the system but not allow the use of the account, un-tick ACTIVE and then save.
1. Locate the user account and open it by clicking on the username
Inactive users attempting to log in will see an error message on their login .
Reactivation of the account will involve repeating the steps above and ticking the Active tick box.
Deleting a user account is permanent and cannot be undone. You should only ever delete a CLASS user account if it has never been used.
If you are certain that you want to delete the user account permanently from CLASS, navigate to the User Accounts Menu following the steps above.
Tick the appropriate box next to the user you wish to delete and click delete.
You may want also want to review our page on ‘Accounts Other Settings‘.