- Action Type:
- Due Date:
- Reminder Date:
- Attendance Date:
- What does the 'Critical' checkbox do?
- Assigned To:
- Extra Fields:
NB. Not all fields are listed. Fields listed here are those that might need some clarification.
The fields that appear on the Actions screen can vary. The fields that display are dependant on the ACTION TYPE that is chosen by the user.
- Your choice of action type will affect what fields are displayed and whether a due date is mandatory.
- is a text field for taking notes.
- Full wysiwyg (Word-like) is available, including the capability to add web links.
- To Edit this field make sure that Design view is active (not Preview).
Dates are important and mandatory for some Action Types.
- Does not always appear on screen. The TYPE of action determines whether due data field appears.
- Where a due date is entered a record will be created on the Critical dates lists.
- Where a due date is entered an email will be sent to the assignee.
- Reminder date is sometimes automatically generated from this date but can be manually entered as well.
- Reminder date is sometimes automatically generated but can be manually entered as well.
- Where a reminder date is entered an email will be sent to the assignee.
Is only used in the Court Appearances action type.
If the postponed checkbox has been checked, it removes highlighting from Due date and Reminder Date in lists
What does the 'Critical' checkbox do?
Critical checkbox seems has no affect on reminders or whether actions appear in Critical Dates lists. Centres may use this as a visual indication of actions that are 'critical'.
Worker assigned to this task/action. This is the person that will received due date and reminder emails from the system.
Check this box when the action is completed.
is the staff member that created the record and will be populated automatically based on the login of the current user.
The following fields will be displayed if the Action Type is Court Attendances.
- Court Name
- Number of Attendances
- Attendance Date
- Minutes spent
- Client Attended?
- Hearing Type
- Appearance Type
The following fields will be displayed if the Action Type is Limitation Dates.
- Client Advised?