This page is in EARLY DRAFT form
The Accountability module allows centres to submit financial and progress reports to Program Managers. Program Managers are able to review, approve, or not approve reports. Reports within accountability provide information on requirements and benchmarks as set by funding bodies, and allow for dialogue between Centres and State Program Managers.
The experience of CLASS Administrators and State Program Managers varies significantly, and so this module will be broken into two distinct sections, Centres and SPMs.
Process of an Accountability Report
- State Program Managers set the due dates of the required accountability reports.
- Centres input the information requested. This can vary from service targets, financial projections, or certificate information.
- Centres change the status of the report from "Draft" to "Submitted". This will prevent further changes to the report, and the report will appear with the State Program Managers.
- State Program Managers choose whether the information is as needed, and are able to change the status to either "Approved" or "Not Approved" as needed. "Not Approved" moves is back to the centres to re-draft the report.
- If the State Program Manager is satisfied with the Submitted report, they can change the status to "Approved". State Program Managers are able to later change the status again to "Not Approved" if required.