We’re pleased to announce some new training offerings in April and May! We’ve worked hard on making the training more interactive and breaking up longer sessions into smaller, bite-sized chunks to make it more accessible.
Registrations are open for the sessions below and we look forward to sharing our knowledge with you.
- April - 13 - New Features (R7 & R7.5)
- April 20 - DIY report examples – This will be an interactive Q&A session on Zoom!
- April 27 - User Management & Admin Tools
- May 4 - Intake and Triage
- May 11 - Clients, Services and Actions
- May 18 - Accountability
If you haven’t already attended one of our general user training sessions, you might want to check out our new General User training video! This video is a comprehensive look at how general and new users alike can use CLASS and a great starting point for getting answers to common questions.
When new updates to CLASS are released, we’ll be sure to include these in our videos and on our website.