A step-by-step guide to printing & downloading Actions attached to services.
Please note: If you don't see any of these icons or options, you may need to check your permissions with your Centre’s CLASS administrator.
- Starting on the service details page, go to the Actions tab
- You will see a list of actions that are attached to the service
- At this point you have the choice to download multiple action notes or to print a specific one.
- To print an individual action, click on the blue text within the action list to open your selected action.
- Click on the print icon within the action details box on the top right.
- A new print review box will be opened.
- Use the drop down box to Select Form. Then select the Print icon or Save PDF icon.
- Select your print settings in the print window.
- To download a single action (or multiple actions), select the action(s) you would like to download by ticking in the tick box (the first field) next to action type field.
- Once you have selected your records to download, click on the download icon on the top right of your screen.
- If you have selected one record, your action will now be automatically downloaded as a PDF and will carry the name of the action type e.g 'Action_Appointment.pdf'.
- If you have selected multiple actions, your actions will be converted to PDFs and downloaded as a zip file titled 'Actions.zip'.