Position: PLT Placements
Organisation: Central Coast Community Legal Centre
Location: Wyong NSW
Close date: Rolling basis
How to apply: Email your resume and academic transcript to email@example.com.
Central Coast Community Legal Centre (CCCLC) is seeking full-time or part-time volunteers wishing to complete their practical legal training in a busy generalist practice that provides free legal services to people living, working or studying on the Central Coast. These are unpaid positions.
- Have completed or be close to completing College of Law, or its equivalent at a participating university;
- Ideally be able to work at least 2 days a week and
- Attend a compulsory two-day General Orientation and Intake Training.
Scheduled 2020 orientation dates are:
- 17th and 18th February 2020
- 27th and 28th April 2020
- 6th July and 7th July 2020
- 7th and 8th September 2020
- 26th and 27th October 2020
Applications aimed for particular orientation dates should be submitted at least three weeks prior to allow interviews to take place. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and assessed on relevant skills as well as a demonstrated interest in and commitment to not-for-profit organisations and the community sector. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are highly encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to candidates who live on the Central Coast and candidates who want to complete at least 45 days with CCCLC