Position: People and Shared Services Manager
Organisation: ARC Justice
Location: Bendigo or Shepparton VIC
Closing date: 9:00am Wednesday 20/10/2021
How to apply: The Position Description can be downloaded from https://arcjustice.org.au/get-involved/careers/ Applications must be submitted via email and not through any third-party recruitment platform.
Contact person: Hayley Mansfield, CEO, at [email protected]
The work of the People and Shared Services team critically underpins ARC Justice’s ability to deliver services and create impact in the community. This is a senior leadership position in ARC Justice and oversees our organisation’s human resources, finance, risk, quality assurance, and facilities management, including ICT. In partnership with the CEO and the ARC Justice Leadership Team, the People and Shared Services Manager works with their team to devise strategy, implementation and continuous improvement across their portfolio.
ARC Justice is an independent, not-for-proﬁt, human rights organisation that incorporates the Loddon Campaspe Community Legal Centre, the Goulburn Valley Community Legal Centre and Housing Justice.
• Full time ongoing position, although 0.8 FTE can be negotiated for the right candidate.
• Primary working location, travel time, vehicle use and flexible work/working from home arrangements can be negotiated in line with the organisational policies and procedures.
• A flexible and supportive team environment where staff engagement and development are priortised.
• SCHADS Level 7, with above Award salary subject to skills and experience.
• 3 days ex gratia between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
• Salary packaging and accommodation and meal/entertainment packaging is also available.
For more information go to https://arcjustice.org.au/get-involved/careers/