Keen to learn more about legal needs analysis, better understand the profile of clients in your area and predict demand for your services?
This webinar will show you how to use data about legal need to plan service delivery, make strategic decisions about managing demand, respond to funding proposals and in advocacy work.
It will explore:
- why legal needs analysis is important and a powerful tool for your decision making,
- how to use the newly updated Community Legal Centres Australia Legal Needs Planning Guide and
- what tools you can use to assess legal need.
- Catherine Hastings, Research Coordinator – CLCs Australia
- James Okeby, ICT Support Officer – CLCs Australia
Facilitator: Susan Scott, ICT Projects Manager – CLCs Australia
Date and time: Wednesday 9 June, 12:00-1:00pm AEST