Organisation: Women's Legal Service Tasmania
Location: Launceston TAS
Closing date and time: 5:00pm Friday 29/01/21
How to apply: Please contact email@example.com for a copy of the position description and the selection criteria for the role.
Please note that applicants must address the selection criteria to be considered for the position.
Applications are to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or mailed to PO Box 654 Launceston TAS 7250, by 5:00pm, Friday 29 January 2021.
All positions are advertised in accordance with an exemption granted by the Anti-Discrimination Commissioner, exemption number 20/07/064.
Contact person: Elise, 03 6349 1943
· SCHADS Level 4+ (negotiable, based on experience)
· From graduate to two years post admission experience
· Providing high-level legal advice and assistance to women experiencing family violence; demonstrated experience in Family Law and an understanding of family violence is highly favourable, but not essential
· Assist with the daily operations of the Launceston office, working with a small local team
· Delivery of outreach services
· Liaison with stakeholders
· Unrestricted driver licence required