Position: Impact Manager
Organisation: Public Interest Advocacy Centre
Location: Sydney, New South Wales
Closing date and time: No application close date; you are invited you to apply as soon as possible.
How to apply: Please send your resume along with a covering letter and responses to the selection criteria included in the attached position description to [email protected], including Impact Manager in the subject field.
Contact person: Annie Barker, [email protected]
- Play a leading role in an organisation making social change
- Develop and implement impact measurement frameworks across diverse project
- Initially offered as a two-year contract with part time hours considered
Reporting to the CEO, you will help develop impact frameworks for all major PIAC projects and:
- Support new project design across PIAC to ensure a focus on impact and alignment with PIAC’s purpose and strategic goals
- Manage evidence/data collection and processes for review and evaluation of PIAC’s work
You have knowledge of the not-for-profit sector and the challenges faced by organisations undertaking systemic advocacy, with a proven ability to think strategically. Your experience includes:
- Working with theories of change and/or program logic methodology and impact/outcomes measurement frameworks
- Project planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Evidence-gathering and data collection systems and processes
Join the PIAC team and help us build our capacity for delivering and measuring our impact.