Position: ICT User Support Officer
Organisation: Community Legal Centres Australia
Location: Sydney NSW
Closing date: Friday 23/10/20
How to apply: Applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter that addresses the points listed in the position description in the sections 'Roles and responsibilities' and 'Skills and experience'.
Contact person: Claire Hammond, ICT Delivery Manager, 02 9264 9595, email@example.com
Community Legal Centres Australia is looking for a great communicator with strong database and data analysis skills and experience working on a helpdesk, to join our team. You’re committed to providing quality customer service, high quality outputs and you’re a team player, well-organised, flexible and outcome-driven.
We provide several services to 180 independent legal centres and their staff currently working from home. The majority of our support tickets are to provide user support for, and fulfil requests for reporting on, CLASS, the case management database used by centres, hosted on Azure.
We also support State and Territory peak organisations and funding managers who access the system for reporting.
We provide a Sharepoint portal supporting Centre accreditation.
We are a Mac organisation, running O365 for our internal ICT.
You will bring the following skills and experience:
- Member focus and commitment to delivering quality client service using a problem-solving approach
- Great communication and excellent interpersonal skills, and able to engage with CLASS users with a range of knowledge and ability
- Very proficient with databases and a strong skill level in O365 and other applications
- Experience working with CLASS and a good understanding of all the features currently available to users
- A practical understanding of the national data standards and service types and how they relate to the work of Centres