Position: Financial Counsellor
Organisation: Women's Legal Service NSW
Location: Lidcombe, NSW
Closing date and time: Thursday 25 February 2021, 5:00pm
How to apply: Applications addressing the full selection criteria set out in the position description and your resume should be marked ‘confidential’ and forwarded to the Executive Officer, PO Box 206 Lidcombe 1825 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact person: Helen Campbell (02) 8745 6947
Brief description: Women’s Legal Service NSW is a community legal centre for disadvantaged women in NSW.
- Financial Counsellor
- Domestic and Family Violence
- Part Time/Full Time Contract Position
- Women’s Legal Service NSW advises and represents women in a range of areas including discrimination, family law, domestic violence, sexual assault, care and protection and victims compensation.
- Our clients who have experienced domestic and family violence may need the support of the financial counsellor.
- The position is based in our Sydney office and may require attendance at outreach locations, courts and prisons.
- WLS considers being a woman is a genuine occupational qualification for this position under s. 31 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW).
- Salary range: $67,763 – $89,309 pa. ($37 - $49 per hour)
- We offer flexible working conditions and fringe benefits.