Position: Data Manager
Organisation: Community Legal Centres Australia
Location: Sydney NSW
Close date: 5:00pm Friday 12/03/21
How to apply: Via Ethical jobs.
Contact person: Michelle Cutler, COO, email@example.com
This role takes overall responsibility for all data, evidence and research work undertaken by CLCs Australia. This is a cross-team and hands-on role reporting to the COO.
The focus of the role is to ensure all data in CLCs Australia is available to be used for organisational strategic priorities in an efficient and effective manner. This may include:
- Managing organisational and service delivery data from community legal centres and within CLCs Australia
- Leading the data component of research, advocacy, and communications initiatives
- Providing guidance and oversight of training to ensure data consistency
- Participation in government and other discussions around data and data standards
- Providing guidance to the sector on data informed planning