Position: Capacity Building Coordinator
Organisation: Community Legal Centres Australia
Location: Sydney NSW
Close date: 5:00pm Friday 12 March 2021 (extended)
How to apply: Via Ethical jobs.
Contact person: Michelle Cutler, COO, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Capacity Building Coordinator assists in the delivery of the CLCs Australia Capacity Building Program for community legal centres nationally.
Responsibilities include assisting with:
- Our national accreditation program
- Learning and professional development (e.g. conference, webinars, specific skills development)
- Insurance and other bulk purchasing initiatives
- the Risk Management framework for centres
- Resource development (e.g. toolkits, guides and standards)
- Collecting and analysing sector data and research
- Various committees and working groups focused on the sector