We have developed a flowchart to help your staff and volunteers identify when a particular interaction should be recorded as a particular service type - eg an Information, Referral, Legal Advice, Legal Task, Non-Legal Support, or one of the Ongoing Services.
We developed the flowchart using a free site called draw.io. You can play around with the flowchart and customise it for your Centre by following these steps:
- Right click on the link below and select "Save Link As...". Save on your computer somewhere eg Desktop or Downloads
- Link: https://clcs.org.au/sites/default/files/2019-08/Client%20Intake%20Flowchart.xml
- Go to draw.io
- Select Device - ie computer, Googledocs, etc - this should be where you selected to save the link in step 1.
- Select "Open Existing Diagram"
- Find the downloaded xml file on your device
- Use the draw.io tool to edit the flowchart for your centre.
We would love your feedback about the flowchart. Email us as [email protected].